Cen-Tec 30′ Response KIT w/CT10 Edger – Corded
Consumers are showing a strong preference for the new high density soft carpets which pose a unique problem for many high performance vacuums and power nozzles. Not only have the high density soft carpets been difficult to clean, the consumer has often found they can’t push the vacuum across the surface. Cen-Tec Systems is pleased to introduce the new Response™ II CT23 power nozzle, which combines features typical of premium power nozzles with a unique self regulating air by pass system which automatically adjusts air flow to floor conditions permitting a true deep clean in a system designed to move freely over even the highest density soft carpets.
Power nozzles on traditional carpets permit the air to flow under the agitator, traveling up and back carrying the dirt into the air stream. The new high density soft carpets prevent the air to enter through this traditional means. The challenge was to develop a solution which adjusts to meet carpet conditions while still keeping the air stream entering under the agitator for an effective clean. Other systems vent, but much of the air is wasted traveling over the agitator not under where it is most effective in carrying away dirt.
Should the nozzle begin to seal to the carpet, the Response™ II CT23 allows a self adjusting air relief entering through vents in the hood of the nozzle. This channels air uniformly down and across the front face of the nozzle and delivers the air under the agitator as with traditional power nozzles. The result is no wasted air flow, effective cleaning, and a self regulating system that works as well on traditional carpets as it does on the new high density ultra soft carpets. The Response™ II is an innovative solution to a challenging problem.
The Response™ II CT23 delivers the premium features demanded by discriminating consumers.
This kit includes:
- Response™ CT10
- Response™ II CT23
- 30 Foot Universal “Corded” Hose
- Graphite Plastic Hose Hanger
- 12″ Hard Floor Brush with Natural Fill
- Dirt Sensor ButtonDown™ Chrome Integrated Wand
- ButtonDown™ Black Painted Aluminum Friction Telescopic Wand
- Premium Dust Brush
- Premium Upholstery Tool
- Premium Crevice Tool
- Wand Clip-on Tool Caddy
Response™ II CT23 features:
- QuietDrive™ poly V belt for long life, which is positioned away from the end of the agitator, providing true edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle.
- Trouble free tilt and roll over molded wheels positioned inside the agitator for excellent surface grooming.
- A four position height adjustment is ideal for use on both traditional or high density soft carpets.
- Control of the wand release and height adjustment is located to eliminate the need to raise ones foot from the floor to control the feature.
- A double swivel neck for improved maneuverability.
- A soft wrap around bumper protects furnishings and base boards from unwanted marks.
- Headlight, quick wand release, a low profile, and high styling speak to the quality of the Response™ II CT23.
CT10 Edger Attachment: