The popular EdenPURE GEN3 Heater
This heater has been sold by the millions – and for good reason With the money you could save on your heating bill, the EdenPURE GEN3 could potentially pay for itself in no time. And that’s just the start of the benefits for the new EdenPURE GEN3 Quartz Infrared Portable Heater
A major cause of residential fires in the United States is the portable heater. But the EdenPURE GEN3 is safe. That is because the outside of the GEN3 only gets warm to the touch so that it will not burn children or pets. Pets can sleep on it when it is operating without harm.
The GEN3 uses soft infrared heat that will not reduce humidity or oxygen in the room. Typical heating sources reduce humidity that can dry out your sinuses, cause more susceptibility to illness, and dryness of skin. With other heating sources, you’ll notice that you get sleepy when the heat comes on because they are burning up oxygen.
The advanced space-age EdenPURE GEN3 Quartz Infrared Portable Heater also heats the room evenly, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling. Other heating sources heat rooms unevenly with most of the heat concentrated high in the room and to the center of the room. And, as you know, portable heaters only heat an area a few feet around the heater. With the EdenPURE GEN3, the temperature will not vary in any part of the room. Unlike other heating sources, the EdenPURE GEN3 cannot put poisonous carbon monoxide into a room or any type of fumes or any type of harmful radiation.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Push Button Controls
- IR Remote
- Electronic thermostat
- Heats up to 1000 square feet
- Caster Wheels
- Filter can be cleaned with warm water
- Modular design – galvanized steel inside poly propylene shell
- ABS copolymer cabinet
- Approximately 35 lbs.
- Uses conventional 110v 3 prong grounded outlet
- Height: 17 Width: 13 Depth: 18
- Approx. 8 long electrical cord, 14 Gauge
- Rated at approximately 5000 BTU
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: 1500
- 6 Commercial infrared quartz tubes
- 3 Copper heat exchangers
- Listed by United Laboratories (UL) No. E307136
- Conserves energy compared to most heaters
- Pallet quantity is 21 units per pallet
- SKU: A4136/RTL