GreenTech pureHeat “SNUG” | 650sf Room Heater
GT-81828 | PH-SNUG
pureHeat SNUG is a tiny powerhouse of reliable, efficient infrared heat. By mounting your heater directly onto an electrical outlet, you save valuable floor space and avoid long cords that can clutter your room.
Use an adjustable digital thermostat to set the target temperature to your comfort level, the same way you set your central heating thermostat. The PTC heating element is self-regulating to heat your room quickly and remain at your desired comfort level.
pureHeat SNUG comes with a cord that can be used if you desire to operate the unit from the floor rather than from the outlet.
Save money on your heating bill by using pureHeat SNUG to efficiently heat the rooms you use today!
- Effective Area: Up to 650 ft2
- Optional Power Cord
- Adjustable Temperature: 60-90°F
- Adjustable Fan Speed: Low & High Output
- 2 Auxiliary Side Outlets
- Auto Shut-Off Timer
- Safe-to-Touch Grille
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model Number: YD-925
- Dimensions: 14″ H (356mm) x 4.75″ W (121mm) x 5″ D (127mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb (1.5kg)
- Power Input: 120VAC/60Hz | 8.4A
- Power Usage: 1000W
- Heat Output: 3500 BTU
- ETL Listed (Canada & USA)
- UPC: 855819003571
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 10″ W x 12″D
- Weight: 7 lb